South Cumberland State Park
Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel or modify your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Reserve Your Favorite Campsites!
See All Available Nights
You can now view all available nights, up to a full year ahead, of any campsite that is showing unavailable for your selected dates. Unavailable campsites are shown on the map or list as gray icons.
Show Available Dates
The description window of any unavailable campsite includes a large blue button with "Show Available Dates". Use this button to reveal an interactive calendar that shows every available date for that campsite — allowing you to easily change your dates so you can reserve that favorite campsite.
This will also reset your selected dates so that you can select more than one campsite for the same dates.
If you need assistance making campsite reservations, please give us a call at (931) 924-2980. We'll be happy to help you plan your next camping trip.
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Tennessee State Parks — you'll be a hero! Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Round-Up Donation: ¢
Donate to Tennessee State Parks by rounding your total up to the nearest dollar! Donations directly support the state parks you love.
How do I create a multi-site camping itinerary?
This park offers the ability to create a camping itinerary that spans multiple nights and different campsites — allowing campers to hike throughout the park and stay at a variety of sites, all in one reservation and incurring only one reservation fee.
To add the next dates to your reservation; select the button to return to the date selector stage. Your arrival date of Friday, March 22 will be set as your next Arrival date for this leg of your itinerary.
Select your next departure date from the calendar to continue. From the site selection stage, choose the campsite(s) for the next night(s) of your itinerary. The number of campsites you may select for each leg is limited to the number of sites from previous leg.
You may repeat this process for up to a total of 14 nights per reservation. Once you have settled on your itinerary, simply complete the reservation process below. A confirmation will be emailed to you with details of each campsite and dates in your itinerary.
What is CVV?
Tennessee State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
South Cumberland State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
South Cumberland Camping Policy and Park Rules and Regulations
Established and Enforced (Any violation of any park rules and regulations shall be a misdemeanor and punishable under general laws relating to misdemeanors by the authority of T.C.A. Section 11-1-108.)
Please note that check-in time for camping is 12:00 pm (CDT) and check-out time is 10:00 am (CDT). The gate code for after hours emergencies at Foster Falls is 3271
- A copy of camping receipt or name associated with reservation MUST be placed in the dash of each vehicle that is to be parked overnight. No overnight parking at Greeter Falls parking lot.
- For a complete list of all State Park Rules and Regulations, please visit: http://tnstateparks.com/about/policies
- See individual campsite descriptions for occupancy limits.
Discounts and coupons are not allowed on premium sites.
- Absolutely no hiking after dark. The park ranger may check campsites in the evening to see if campers have arrived safely.
- Camp only in designated campgrounds. No Exceptions.
- Quiet Hours in all Campgrounds are between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- The destroying, digging, removing or possessing of any live tree, shrub, or other plant is prohibited.
- Hunting, killing, wounding, harassing, or capture of any wildlife is prohibited.
- The gathering of firewood is limited to dead materials on the ground. Fires are permitted in established fire rings only. Do not move fire rings, burn trash, or leave a fire unattended.
- Do not jump from water falls or cliffs in any park area. Swim at your own risk.
- Hike on designated trails only. No off trail hiking, shortcuts, or "bush whacking." All trails are marked with a white or blue blaze.
- Horses, bicycles, and vehicles of all kinds are prohibited on area trails and backcountry roads. Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times.
Proof of ADA eligibility must be presented at check-in prior to occupying an ADA designated site. Failure to present proof of eligibility could result in the cancelation of your reservation.
Rock climbing and rappelling in Savage Gulf SNA is restricted to the Stone Door area only. You must obtain a permit at the Stone Door Ranger Station.
Climbing in the Fiery Gizzard is restricted to the Foster Falls area only. Rappelling is not allowed at Foster Falls.
For a complete list of all State Park Rules and Regulations, please visit: http://tnstateparks.com/about/policies
Campground Reservation Policies
Nightly campsite fees are based on location, season and site amenities. Fees are subject to state and local taxes, and are subject to change. Advanced reservations are available prior to arrival, and may be made up to 1 year in advance. There is a non-refundable $5.00 Advanced Reservation Fee per campsite that provides for managing the reservation system at Tennessee State Parks.
Individuals requesting to rent overnight accommodations must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. A parent or an adult must accompany children or individuals under the age of eighteen years. Valid identification may be requested and/or required by park personnel for verification of age.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to and including 2 days prior to the scheduled arrival date with a refund of all campground fees - minus the $5.00 advanced reservation fee.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to arrival date will forfeit the first night's campsite fees, taxes and the $5.00 advanced reservation fee, per campsite.
- Cancellations made the same day as the scheduled arrival, for reservations of two or more days, will forfeit the first two nights rate, taxes and the $5.00 advanced reservation fee, per campsite. If only one night was reserved, cancelling on the scheduled arrival date will forfeit all fees and taxes, per campsite.
- If this reservation is part of a contracted group, then the contract's cancellation policies supersede the above individual cancellation policies.
- To cancel your reservation, please contact the park directly during regular business hours. Cancellations may not be made online or via voicemail.
- Guests that do not occupy their reserved site by 12:00 noon the day following the first nights' reservation will forfeit all fees and the reserved campsite may become available for other guests. If you do not intend to occupy a reserved site on the first reserved night, contact the park so that we can hold the site for you, or assist you in making other arrangements.
- If payment is made using a gift card, please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
South Cumberland State Park
Park Office – Phone: (931) 924-2980
Tennessee State Parks
Nashville Office – Phone: 615.532.0001 | Email: State.Parks@tn.gov
312 Rosa L. Parks Ave. | William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower | Nashville, TN 37243
© Copyright 2019 Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation. All rights reserved.
Website designed and developed by TDEC Division of Digital Media and Publications.