Rocky Fork State Park
- Select Park
- Select Type
- Select Dates
- Select Campsites
- Pay & Reserve
Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel or modify your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Reserve Your Favorite Campsites!
See All Available Nights
You can now view all available nights, up to a full year ahead, of any campsite that is showing unavailable for your selected dates. Unavailable campsites are shown on the map or list as gray icons.
Show Available Dates
The description window of any unavailable campsite includes a large blue button with "Show Available Dates". Use this button to reveal an interactive calendar that shows every available date for that campsite — allowing you to easily change your dates so you can reserve that favorite campsite.
This will also reset your selected dates so that you can select more than one campsite for the same dates.
If you need assistance making campsite reservations, please give us a call at (423) 271-1233. We'll be happy to help you plan your next camping trip.
Campsite Selection Confirmed
Would you like to add another campsite to your reservation?
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Tennessee State Parks — you'll be a hero! Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Round-Up Donation: ¢
Donate to Tennessee State Parks by rounding your total up to the nearest dollar! Donations directly support the state parks you love.
How do I create a multi-site camping itinerary?
This park offers the ability to create a camping itinerary that spans multiple nights and different campsites — allowing campers to hike throughout the park and stay at a variety of sites, all in one reservation and incurring only one reservation fee.
To add the next dates to your reservation; select the button to return to the date selector stage. Your arrival date of Sunday, February 23 will be set as your next Arrival date for this leg of your itinerary.
Select your next departure date from the calendar to continue. From the site selection stage, choose the campsite(s) for the next night(s) of your itinerary. The number of campsites you may select for each leg is limited to the number of sites from previous leg.
You may repeat this process for up to a total of 14 nights per reservation. Once you have settled on your itinerary, simply complete the reservation process below. A confirmation will be emailed to you with details of each campsite and dates in your itinerary.
What is CVV?
Tennessee State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Rocky Fork State Park
Camping Reservation Policies
Only Certified Heat Treated Firewood is allowed to enter the state park. Please help us to protect Tennessee's state parks and forests. See http://www.protecttnforests.org for more information about invasive forest pests. You may also go to http://www.firewoodscout.org to find a vendor who sells Certified Heat Treated Firewood.
Campground Reservation Policies
Nightly campsite fees are based on location, season and site amenities. Fees are subject to state and local taxes, and are subject to change. Advanced reservations are available prior to arrival, and may be made up to 1 year in advance. There is a non-refundable $5.00 Advanced Reservation Fee per campsite that provides for managing the reservation system at Tennessee State Parks.
Individuals requesting to rent overnight accommodations must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. A parent or an adult must accompany children or individuals under the age of eighteen years. Valid identification may be requested and/or required by park personnel for verification of age.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to and including 2 days prior to the scheduled arrival date with a refund of all campground fees - minus the $5.00 advanced reservation fee.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to arrival date will forfeit the first night's campsite fees, taxes and the $5.00 advanced reservation fee, per campsite.
- Cancellations made the same day as the scheduled arrival, for reservations of two or more days, will forfeit the first two nights rate, taxes and the $5.00 advanced reservation fee, per campsite. If only one night was reserved, cancelling on the scheduled arrival date will forfeit all fees and taxes, per campsite.
- If this reservation is part of a contracted group, then the contract's cancellation policies supersede the above individual cancellation policies.
- To cancel your reservation, please contact the park directly during regular business hours. Cancellations may not be made online, via voicemail or via social media. The Park or Inn Manager has the discretion to adjust the cancellation procedures as deemed necessary.
- Guests that do not occupy their reserved site by 12:00 noon the day following the first nights' reservation will forfeit all fees and the reserved campsite may become available for other guests. If you do not intend to occupy a reserved site on the first reserved night, contact the park so that we can hold the site for you, or assist you in making other arrangements.
- If payment is made using a gift card, please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Rocky Fork State Park Backcountry Camping Policies
Established and Enforced (Any violation of any park rules and regulations shall be a misdemeanor and punishable under general laws relating to misdemeanors by authority of T.C.A. Section 11-1-109.)
Please note that check-in time for the Backcountry camp sites at Rocky Fork State Park is 1:00 PM (EST) and check-out time is 12:00 PM (EST).
A copy of camping receipt or name of associated with reservation MUST be placed in the dash of each vehicle that is to be parked overnight.You must keep another copy of your receipt on your person, that is your backcountry permit.
- See individual campsite descriptions for occupancy limits.
- Absolutely no hiking after dark. Please allow ample daylight hours to reach your destination. No night hiking after camp set-up.
- Hike on designated trails only. No off-trail hiking, shortcuts, or "bushwhacking". All trails are marked. All trails are marked with a color code - please refer to trail map.
- Camp only in designated camping pads provided at sites. Sites were specifically selected to protect sensitive plant communities & animal life. No hammock camping. No exceptions.
- Place all food, packs, cooking stove/utensils, and "smellables" inside the provided metal bear-proof containers. The combination to lockable container is 2013.
- Quiet Hours in all Campsites are between the hours of 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
- Dogs/Pets must be leashed and under physical control at all times.
- The gathering of firewood is limited to dead materials on the ground. Fires permitted in established fire rings only. Do not move fire rings, burn trash, or leave fires unattended.
- Water must be filtered from the natural sources or carried in. Please plan your water needs in advance.
- No privy/outhouse at the backcountry campsites. Must deposit solid human waste in catholes dug 6 to 8 inches deep, at least 200 feet from water, camp and trails. Cover and disguise the cathole when finished.
- Pack In - Pack Out All Trash. Trash burning is prohibited.
- Please help us keep the backcountry clean for all of our park visitors and follow the Leave No Trace principles.
GPS address for Rocky Fork State Park: 501 Rocky Fork Road, Flag Pond, TN 37604
GPS Coordinates: 36.0482, -82.5566
Park Entrance Main Gate Closes at Sunset & Opens at 8:00 AM. Please plan accordingly.
Rocky Fork State Park
Park Office – Phone: (423) 271-1233
Tennessee State Parks
Nashville Office – Phone: 615.532.0001 | Email: State.Parks@tn.gov
312 Rosa L. Parks Ave. | William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower | Nashville, TN 37243
© Copyright 2020 Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation. All rights reserved.
Website designed and developed by TDEC Division of Digital Media and Publications.