Harrison Bay State Park
Picnic Shelter & Day-Use Reservations
- Select Park
- Select Type
- Select Date
- Select Facility
- Pay & Reserve
Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel or modify your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Facility Selection Confirmed
Would you like to add another facility to your reservation?
Reserve Your Favorite Facility!
See All Available Dates
You can now view all available dates, up to a full year ahead, of any facility that is showing unavailable for your selected dates. Unavailable facilities are shown on the map or list as gray icons.
Show Available Dates
The description window of any unavailable facility includes a large blue button with "Show Available Dates". Use this button to reveal an interactive calendar that shows every available date for that facility — allowing you to easily change your dates so you can reserve that favorite facility.
This will also reset your selected dates so that you can select more than one facility for the same date.
If you need assistance making facility reservations, please give us a call at (423) 344-6214. We'll be happy to help!
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Tennessee State Parks — you'll be a hero! Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Round-Up Donation: ¢
Donate to Tennessee State Parks by rounding your total up to the nearest dollar! Donations directly support the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Tennessee State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Harrison Bay State Park
Day-Use Facility Reservation Policies
Only Certified Heat Treated Firewood is allowed to enter the state park. Please help us to protect Tennessee's state parks and forests. See http://www.protecttnforests.org for more information about invasive forest pests. You may also go to http://www.firewoodscout.org to find a vendor who sells Certified Heat Treated Firewood.
General Picnic Shelter and Day-Use Facility Policies
While using rented facilities at Harrison Bay State Park, please follow these rules:
- Check-in with park staff via phone at 423-344-6214 (Park Office) or 423-344-7966 (Camp Store) upon your arrival.
- Renter will have access to the facility from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Staying past park closing can be considered trespassing.
- Parking is allowed only in designated parking spaces. Parking on grass and roadways is not permitted.
- The renter understands if the event is held outside of the rented structures, that this is a public space. Other park visitors will not be restricted from non-rented areas.
- Alcohol is prohibited in all areas except for the Recreation Hall and Shelters when rented. If alcohol is served, a permit must be provided to the park 14 days prior to the event date. The renter understands they must abide by the terms regarding alcohol. Please complete the Alcohol Use Application Form and return it to the park office or email it to Kristin Nelms at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cynthia Huskey at email@example.com. prior to your visit.
- The following items are prohibited: Rice, Confetti, Fireworks, Water Balloons, Sidewalk Chalk, Alcohol (see above).
- No staples, nails, or otherwise damaging items may be used in the decorating process.
- Trash must be disposed of in trash cans located outside at the end of the walkway.
- All trash, decor, and other items must be removed prior to renter's departure. Anything left behind will be forfeited and the renter will be subject to a $200 cleanup fee.
- The renter understands that if these rules are broken, it could result in the park manger's decision to ban this renter from holding future events at the park.
- Renter must check-out with a Ranger prior to departure.
- If you have any questions/concerns, please contact the park office at 423-344-6214 no later than two weeks prior to your event.
Picnic Shelter and Day-Use Facility Reservations Policy
Picnic shelters or pavilions and day-use facilities may be reserved with a paid reservation fee. Online reservations are available up to one year in advance.
Cancellations should be made by calling the park directly during normal business hours. Cancellations may not be made online, via voicemail or via social media.
- There is a $5.00 cancellation fee for picnic shelter or pavilion and day-use facility reservations cancelled 8 days or more in advance of the reserved date.
- Reservations cancelled 7 days or less in advance of the reserved date forfeit all paid fees.
- Refunds to credit / debit cards can take up to 7 days.
If this reservation is part of a contracted group, then the contract's cancellation policies supersede the above individual cancellation policies.