Chickasaw State Park
- Select Park
- Select Type
- Select Dates
- Select Cabins
- Pay & Reserve
Gift Card Payment
Please retain this gift card in case you cancel or modify your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Explanation of the cabin deposit policy. It's 50%.
Reserve a Favorite Cabin!
See All Available Nights
You can now view all available nights, up to a full year ahead, of any cabin or villa that is showing unavailable for your selected dates. Unavailable units are shown on the map or list as gray icons.
Show Available Dates
The description window of any unavailable unit includes a large blue button with "Show Available Dates". Use this button to reveal an interactive calendar that shows every available date for that unit — allowing you to select new dates so you can reserve it easily.
If you need assistance making reservations, please give us a call at (731) 989-5141. We'll be happy to help you plan your next park getaway.
Cabin Selection Confirmed
Would you like to add another unit to your reservation?
Support Your Favorite Parks
Make a tax-deductible donation to Tennessee State Parks — you'll be a hero! Donations go directly to supporting the state parks you love.
Round-Up Donation: ¢
Donate to Tennessee State Parks by rounding your total up to the nearest dollar! Donations directly support the state parks you love.
What is CVV?
Pet Fee Details
This cabin is pet-friendly and welcomes well-mannered pets.
There is a $20.00 / Pet / Night fee.
Refer to Tennessee State Parks' Policy regarding pets at the park.
Tennessee State Parks does not disclose or share your personal information without your express consent.
This is a secure reservation form.
Chickasaw State Park
Cabin Reservation Policies
Public Internet / Wi-Fi Acceptable Use Policy
All guests must adhere to Tennessee State Parks' Public Internet / Wi-Fi Acceptable Use Policy while visiting any park facility or area where internet or Wi-Fi services are offered.
Only Certified Heat Treated Firewood is allowed to enter the state park. Please help us to protect Tennessee's state parks and forests. See http://www.protecttnforests.org for more information about invasive forest pests. You may also go to http://www.firewoodscout.org to find a vendor who sells Certified Heat Treated Firewood.
Cabin Reservation Policies
Cabin rentals are available for a minimum of 2 nights. Weekend rates may be slightly higher and holiday weekends may require a 3-night minimum stay. Seasonally, weekly rentals may be required at some parks. Check with individual parks for more information.
Cabin reservations require a deposit and a $5.00 non-refundable reservation fee. Fees are subject to state and local taxes and are subject to change.
Individuals requesting to rent overnight accommodations must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. A parent or an adult must accompany children or individuals under the age of eighteen years. Valid identification may be requested and/or required by park personnel for verification of age.
- There is a limit of 3 cabins per individual online reservation. For reservations of more than 3 cabins, please contact the park directly.
- The total amount of the reservation is due upon arrival at check-in. If you plan to arrive after normal business hours please contact the park in advance to make arrangements for payment and check in.
- Advanced reservations may be made by phone, in person at the park, or on the Internet.
- Individual cabin reservations may be made up to 1 (one) year in advance either online or by contacting the park directly.
- Online reservations may be made up to two days before arrival. Reservations within 2 days of arrival must be made by phone or in person.
- Management will make every effort to accommodate the cabin site selected, but to meet park operational needs management reserves the right to move cabin guests upon arrival to cabins other than the one reserved.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside all cabins. A minimum penalty of $100.00 will be assessed if guests smoke inside cabins.
- Additional charges may also be assessed at the discretion of management for any damages caused by guests, their visitors, pets, etc.
- Discounts and coupons are not allowed on premium cabins.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
Cabin Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or changes to existing reservations must be made by contacting the park directly. Cancellations or changes cannot be made online, via voicemail or via social media.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to scheduled arrival date will receive no refund (forfeit full deposit and non-refundable $5.00 reservation fee).
- Cancellations made 15 - 29 days prior to scheduled arrival date will forfeit the deposit from the first night stay and non-refundable $5.00 reservation fee.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will be refunded, less a $10 cancellation fee. Note that the $5.00 reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds to credit / debit cards can take up to 7 days.
Customers may cancel their reservation and rebook a similar reservation without a cancellation fee by contacting the park and completing the cancel/rebook prior to 14 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If this reservation is part of a contracted group, then the contract's cancellation policies supersede the above individual cancellation policies.
If payment is made using a gift card, please retain this gift card in case you cancel your reservation. Any refunds must be made to the original gift card.
Any employee found to have made a reservation in advance of the 30 days eligibility dates to receive discounts, and then cancelling and rebooking that reservation in order to get the discount will not be able to rebook the reservation for any of the dates of the original reservation with the intent to receive the discounted rate. The employee will have to pay the regular rate for any dates of the original reservation, and the discount may only apply to any dates that were reserved in accordance to policy that were not within the original dates of the reservation.
Cabin Pet Policy
A limited number of cabins are available at each park for guests who travel with their pets. Guests must sign a Pet Policy Liability Form (CN-1181) upon check-in agreeing to abide by TN State Parks pet policy set forth and there is a $20 charge per night per pet that will be assessed at check-in.
Pets are strictly prohibited inside cabins unless they are specifically designated as a pet-friendly cabin and all additional pet charges are paid. Due to allergy issues, pets may not be kept on porches or decks of non-pet cabins.
If pets are kept at non-pet cabins, a minimum penalty of $100.00, plus all applicable nightly pet fees will be assessed. Additional charges for damages caused by pets may also be assessed at the discretion of management.
Cabin No-Show Policy
If a party with a reserved cabin fails to check in by 10:00am the morning after the scheduled arrival date, the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled and the cabin will be made available to other guests.
Parties that do not intend to check in on the first day of their reservation must make arrangements to pay for the entire reservation on or before the scheduled arrival date. To do so, contact the park directly. This will ensure that your reservation will not be automatically cancelled.
Group Reservation & Cancellation Policies
Groups may reserve multiple cabins up to 5 years in advance at resort parks and up to 2 years in advance at all other parks. Group reservations must be made by contacting the park directly.
The rental of 4 or more cabins constitutes a group reservation. Groups that have 4 or more cabins reserved must cancel 45 days prior to the scheduled arrival date to receive a full refund (less the non-refundable reservation and cancellation fees per cabin). For more information on group cabin reservations or cancellations, please contact the park directly.
Supporting TN State Parks
Thank you for supporting your Tennessee State Parks. Your reservations and purchases provide critical funding for this park system. Want to learn how you can do even more to support the parks? Visit tnstateparks.com/donate to learn about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Chickasaw State Park
Park Office – 8:00am - 4:30pm | Phone: (731) 989-5141
Tennessee State Parks
Nashville Office – Phone: 615.532.0001 | Email: State.Parks@tn.gov
312 Rosa L. Parks Ave. | William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower | Nashville, TN 37243
© Copyright 2021 Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation. All rights reserved.
Website designed and developed by TDEC Division of Digital Media and Publications.